Best Digital Marketing Books is difficult to find as every book contains it's own USP's, we have tried to help you out regarding the Best Digital Marketing Books to grow your Career and Company in 2019.
If you would like to buy any of them click on the 'Buy Now' button below or you can enjoy Unlimited Reading on any device by buying Kindle membership on clicking 'Read More' button below.
Effectively select, align and manage digital channels and operations using this second edition of the bestselling guide, Digital Marketing Strategy.
This accessible, step-by-step framework enables the planning, integration and measurement of each digital platform and technique, all tailored to achieve overarching business objectives.
Ranging from social media, SEO, content marketing and user experience, to customer loyalty, automation and personalization, this edition features cutting edge updates on marketing automation, messaging and email, online and offline integration, the power of technologies such as AI, plus new data protection and privacy strategies.
Accompanied by downloadable templates and resources, Digital Marketing Strategy is an ideal road map for any marketer to streamline a digital marketing strategy for measurable, optimized results.
Online resources include practical implementation guides spanning SEO, paid-search, email, lead-generation and more, as well as group activities, which will be regularly updated to equip readers as digital marketing continues to evolve.
Do You Want to Dominate Social Media in 2019?
Would You Like to Learn All About Social Media Marketing?
There are many things that you can do to market yourself online. However, you need to do it smartly without leaving any penny without a proper return on investment.
The book “Social Media Marketing 2019” will help you start growing more followers today and help you automate the process, so you don’t have to spend hours and hours every day!
The Modern Marketing Game Has Changed. Learn How this Book will Equip You to Build Your Brand on Social Media in 2019
• You’ll get up-to-date information on what’s working and what’s not
• It will give you clarity about social media marketing
• You will learn success secrets from some of the biggest brands today
• You will discover secrets to engaging with your audience when marketing on Instagram
• A step-by-step guide to give your brand a dominating presence on YouTube
This book will give you more than a bare-bones framework to put in place an email marketing strategy for your business.
The premise of this book isn’t about growing a big fat email list. Email marketing is NOT list building alone.
You need a coherent, holistic strategy to be successful at it.
Here’s what’s packed in this how-to guide:
• What branding has to do with email marketing and the #1 thing most solopreneurs ignore when it comes to their email list
• 7 things your welcome email must do (but probably doesn’t!)
• Why your lead magnet has to address THESE two critical points
• 3 ways to plan your email editorial calendar
• Answers to the questions:
I have thirty thousand page views a month but get only forty-two subscribers for
an month. What am I doing wrong? (See section 3 for the answer.)
– My email sequence gets a lot of engagement and opens. Everyone says they love my stuff, but I still get no sales for my e-book. Why? (See section 5 for the answer.)
– I have a sequence of emails set up in my evergreen funnel, but I’m not getting any sales. Is my product terrible? Should I just scrap it altogether? (See section 7 for the answer.)
If you’re struggling with any particular aspect of email marketing, this book will give you a fresh perspective on how you can tackle it too.
Real-time conversations turn leads into customers Conversational Marketing is the definitive guide to generating better leads and closing more sales.
Traditional sales and marketing methods have failed to keep pace with the way modern, internet-savvy consumers purchase goods and services.
Modern messaging apps, which allow for real-time conversations and instant feedback, have transformed the way we interact in our personal and professional lives, yet most businesses still rely on 20th century technology to communicate with 21st century customers.
Online forms, email inquiries, and follow-up sales calls don’t provide the immediacy that modern consumers expect.
Conversational marketing and sales are part of a new methodology centered around real-time, one-on-one conversations with customers via chatbots and messaging.
By allowing your business to communicate with customers in real time–when it’s most convenient for them–conversational marketing improves the customer experience, generates more leads, and helps you convert more leads into customers.
Conversational Marketing pioneers David Cancel and Dave Gerhardt explain how to: Merge inbound and outbound tactics into a more productive dialog with customers Integrate conversational marketing techniques into your existing sales and marketing workflow Face-to-face meetings, phone calls, and email exchanges remain important to customer relations, but adding a layer of immediate, individual conversation drives the customer experience–and sales–sky-high.
Why hasn’t all that data delivered a whopping competitive advantage? Because you’ve barely begun to use it, that’s why!
Good news: neither have your competitors. It’s hard! But digital marketing analytics is 100% doable, it offers colossal opportunities, and all of the data is accessible to you.
Chuck Hemann and Ken Burbary will help you chop the problem down to size, solve every piece of the puzzle, and integrate a virtually frictionless system for moving from data to decision, action to results!
Scope it out, pick your tools, learn to listen, get the metrics right, and then distill your digital data for maximum value for everything from R&D to customer service to social media marketing!
- Prioritize—because you can’t measure and analyze everything.
- Use analysis to craft experiences that profoundly reflect each customer’s needs, expectations, and behaviors.
- Measure real digital media ROI: sales, leads, and customer satisfaction.
- Track the performance of all paid, earned, and owned digital channels.
- Leverage digital data way beyond PR and marketing: for strategic planning, product development, and HR.
- Start optimizing digital content in real time.
- Implement advanced tools, processes, and algorithms for accurately measuring influence.
- Make the most of surveys, focus groups, and offline research synergies.
- Focus new marketing investments where they’ll deliver the most value.
- Identify and understand your most important audiences across the digital ecosystem.
For undergraduate and graduate courses in marketing management. The gold standard for today’s marketing management.
Stay on the cutting-edge with the gold standard text that reflects the latest in marketing theory and practice.
The world of marketing is changing everyday–and in order for students to have a competitive advantage, they need a textbook that reflects the best of today’s marketing theory and practices.
Marketing Management is the gold standard marketing text because its content and organization consistently reflect the latest changes in today’s marketing theory and practice.
The fifteenth edition is bundled with Indian cases and is updated where appropriate to provide the most comprehensive, current and engaging marketing management text as possible.
The bundled book marketing management: Indian cases is a casebook companion aimed to help readers understand the concepts of marketing in the Indian context.
The booklet carries 23 contemporary cases which provide in-depth analysis of different marketing principles and theories as applied by various companies in India and Asia.
This casebook will be useful for students pursuing MBA and PGDBM courses.
Features explore marketing mix with MTR Foods
• Understand customer value with India’s e-commerce space
• Delve into the world of information system and data utilization with Starbucks and Amazon
• Learn to leverage corporate trust and technology strength in the B2B market with Zicom
• Comprehend marketer’s challenges and complexities with Facebooks strategies in India and China
• Mahindra and Mahindra explains consumer segmentation strategies
• Kellogg’s Corn Flakes shows the way to find market for a product
• Fevicol demonstrates how to reinvent brand and sales
• Oreo illustrates the advantages of effective integrated marketing communication
• Comprehend digital marketing with wonder cement
• Unilever shows the way to build brand and market with holistic marketing initiatives
Table of contents:
Part 1. Understanding Marketing Management
1. Defining Marketing for the New Realities
2. Developing Marketing Strategies and Plans
Part 2. Capturing Marketing Insights
3. Collecting Information and Forecasting Demand
4. Conducting Marketing Research
Part 3. Connecting with customers
5. Creating long-term loyalty relationships
6. Analysing consumer markets
7. Analysing business markets
8. Tapping into global markets
Part 4. Building strong brands
9. Identifying market segments and targets
10. Crafting the brand positioning
11. Creating brand equity
12. Addressing competition and driving growth
Part 5. Shaping the market offerings
13. Setting product strategy
14. Designing and managing services
15. Introducing new market offerings
16. Developing pricing strategies and programs
Part 6. Delivering value
17. Designing and managing integrated marketing channels
18. Managing retailing, wholesaling and logistics
Part 7. Communicating value
19. Designing and managing integrated marketing communications
20. Managing digital communications: Online, social media and mobile marketing
21. Managing mass communications: Advertising, sales promotions, events and experiences and public relations
22. Managing personal communications: Direct marketing, word of mouth and personal selling
Part 8. Managing the marketing organization
23. Managing a holistic marketing organization for the long run.
New York Times bestselling author and social media expert Gary Vaynerchuk shares hard-won advice on how to connect with customers and beat the competition.
A mash-up of the best elements of Crush It! and The Thank You Economy with a fresh spin, Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook is a blueprint to social media marketing strategies that really works.
When managers and marketers outline their social media strategies, they plan for the “right hook”—their next sale or campaign that’s going to knock out the competition.
Even companies committed to jabbing—patiently engaging with customers to build the relationships crucial to successful social media campaigns—want to land the punch that will take down their opponent or their customer’s resistance in one blow.
Right hooks convert traffic to sales and easily show results. Except when they don’t.
Thanks to massive change and proliferation in social media platforms, the winning combination of jabs and right hooks is different now.
Vaynerchuk shows that while communication is still key, context matters more than ever.
It’s not just about developing high-quality content, but developing high-quality content perfectly adapted to specific social media platforms and mobile devices—content tailor-made for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Tumblr.
Marketing has changed forever—this is what comes next
Marketing 4.0: Moving from Traditional to Digital is the much-needed handbook for next-generation marketing.
Written by the world’s leading marketing authorities, this book helps you navigate the increasingly connected world and changing consumer landscape to reach more customers, more effectively.
Today’s customers have less time and attention to devote to your brand—and they are surrounded by alternatives every step of the way.
You need to stand up, get their attention, and deliver the message they want to hear.
This book examines the marketplace’s shifting power dynamics, the paradoxes wrought by connectivity, and the increasing sub-culture splintering that will shape tomorrow’s consumer; this foundation shows why Marketing 4.0 is becoming imperative for productivity, and this book shows you how to apply it to your brand today.
Marketing 4.0 takes advantage of the shifting consumer mood to reach more customers and engage them more fully than ever before.
Exploit the changes that are tripping up traditional approaches, and make them an integral part of your methodology. This book gives you the world-class insight you need to make it happen.
- Discover the new rules of marketing
- Stand out and create WOW moments
- Build a loyal and vocal customer base
- Learn who will shape the future of customer choice
Every few years brings a “new” marketing movement, but experienced marketers know that this time its different; it’s not just the rules that have changed, it’s the customers themselves.
Marketing 4.0 provides a solid framework based on a real-world vision of the consumer as they are today, and as they will be tomorrow.
Marketing 4.0 gives you the edge you need to reach them more effectively than ever before.
We have come up with this article by thorough researching on the subject Best Digital Marketing Books 2019.
This is the deeply researched article so that our readers like you will not face any difficulties in choosing the Best Digital Marketing Books to grow your Career and Company.
Did you find it useful? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below.